Bunker Labs Partners with COCO to provide Launch Lab with Co-working space
In alignment with the Minneapolis Launch Lab that kicks off January 31st, 2018, We recently partnered with COCO Downtown to provide our Launch Lab Class Enrollees a 6-month Discounted Full-Time Membership.
The Launch Lab course will follow our 12 week curriculum, aimed at helping an entrepreneur develop the talents and skills required to be successful.
COCO is a destination for growing businesses. COCO's mission is to inspire and enable entrepreneurs and small business owners to grow their ventures and bring prosperity to the community.
COCO offer's private and semi-private workspaces for businesses with employees, as well as coworking memberships for solo-entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers. All in a collaborative environment that’s built for productivity, networking and socializing when you need it.
All memberships include:
Access to all COCO spaces (member of one, member of all!)
- Super strong WiFi (1GB fiber internet power by Comcast Business)
- Unlimited gourmet coffee, tea and water
- Meeting room access with online booking capabilities
- Free guest access for reserved meeting spaces
- Member-only events such as lunch 'n learns, happy hours and breakfast clubs
- Discount day passes for guests, and free guest access for up to two hours
- Business services including use of a networked printer/scanner/copier; notary services onsite
- Dog-friendly locations
- Guest privileges at LExC coworking spaces and Google Tech Hubs across the country and world
Optional amenities include:
- Add-on mailbox and locker services
- Parking at preferred contract and daily rates (at some locations)
- Local, on-demand administrative help available just for COCO members