Bunker Labs Support Model
Bunker Labs provides a peer-learning environment for veteran entrepreneurs. Inside of Bunker Labs, veteran entrepreneurs and their key staff members learn from one another in an environment of peer-to-peer collaboration and accountability.
1. A mentor network with more than 50 pro bono experts.
2. “Ride-along” advisors who provide industry expertise.
3. An investor network composed of angel investors, venture capitalists, and institutional-lending partners.
4. A national network of supporters that can be leveraged for key introductions and market connections.
5. Network of Strategic Partners, including nonprofit and governmental organizations, who can help certify companies as veteran-owned businesses, provide a ready pool of talent for hiring, and help prepare presentations to investors.
6. Continuing Education and Training, provided through structured programming, guest speakers, books, and expert assignments.
Contributions to Bunker Labs MPLS are 100% tax-deductible, and a proven cost-effective way to connect veteran entrepreneurs to the people and resources they need to succeed.
Veteran Entrepreneurs Need Your Support - Help Them Pursue Their Dreams of Starting a Business
Bunker Labs Minneapolis is 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides military veterans with the knowledge, resources, and community they need to successfully start and grow businesses.
About 20% of veterans aspire to start their own business, yet since 1996, the share of veterans among U.S. entrepreneurs has dropped by more than 50%.
Your support of Bunker Labs allows us to provide veterans with the educational programming and access to expert mentors and collaborative networks they need to pursue their dream of starting a business.
Examples of how your contributions can help:
$50 - Provides a meetup for Veterans to connect with fellow entrepreneurs and mentors.
$100 - Helps 1 Veteran participate in our online introduction to entrepreneurship.
$250 - Goes towards 1 Veteran participating in our Launch Lab Program
Have a question about individual giving?
Please feel free to reach out to Tim O'Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org